Saturday, May 11, 2013

Leticia


 Leticia
 Lindsay Anne Kendall         

Genre: Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy





Synopsis:
Leticia has a dark secret, and somebody somewhere knows what it is. After being tormented and brutally attacked, it becomes obvious they want her dead. A mysterious group come to her aid. They want to fight by her side and help her win the war someone has declared on her. Together, they present a force to be reckoned with. Love, loss and longing put strains on the alliance. Not only must they fight their enemies, but their own fears and desires. Leticia must also face a harsh reality. If she wants a happy future, she must first confront her past.




Author Bio:

I have lived in Droylsden, Manchester, all my life. I live with my parents, my younger sister, Cheryl and her little girl Faith.

I never knew what I wanted to do with my life until I began writing. This is my dream. I get most of my inspiration from music, I’ll sit there listening to it and suddenly I’m no longer in the room. My stories play like videos in my mind, then I go and write them down.
I’m a very dark person, I love anything spooky, supernatural, or unexplainable, and so that’s the genre I want to write in for the rest of my life.
I love watching scary films, although I find it very hard to find one these days that actually frighten me.
I also love getting creative with graphics. I've designed over twenty book covers so far. I create promo art and even book trailers.
I have had a love of photography from being a child. I have literally thousands of photographs which I have taken over the years. Now, I have a professional DSLR camera and I'm looking to do photography as well as my graphics as a sideline project.

Author Links

Buy Links

Excerpt:
Was this it? Was this to be my fate? Was I meant to spend the rest of my life in exile, isolation, never to interact with anyone ever again or risk losing my life? I stood there, on the edge of the deathly sharp bend in the back country road, the Devil’s Elbow, facing the crack in the hills where, according to the legend, the devil landed after being struck down by God himself; his elbow causing the gap in the hills. Behind me, the street lights of Tintwistle, Glossop and Mottram, shining so brightly that the darkening clouds above seemed to have a reddish tint to them.  The towns would be full of life, people going about their business, most of them happily enjoying a night out with their families or friends, maybe both. How I wished I could join them.
In front of me lay my fate, the steep climb to the top of the peak, then only the seemingly endless stretch of barren land. Their only decoration being old rocks, the odd stream, trees and wildflowers. Nobody would find me here. Not many people would walk up here. The land and weather could be perilous, unless people were incredibly fit and well prepared; I doubt they would tackle these hills. I would be safe and I would go un-noticed.


 Tour Host: Lady Amber's Tours 

No comments:

Post a Comment