Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Never Can Tell Release


Never Can Tell

 Never too Late #1 
(follow up to the Never say Never Trilogy)






Genre: New Adult/Contemporary Romance
Mature - Ages 18

Release Day: June 20th, 2013




Want to join Ty and Never on their journey and get ready for the  
arrival of book four?  Check out the blurb for "Tasting Never", book  
one, and find out why we all heart the f*ck out of Ty McCabe!




Tasting Never, a New Adult Novel Recommended for Ages 18 and Up
Never say Never Trilogy: Book One.  Book Two, Finding Never, and Book  
Three, Keeping Never, are both available now!



"Never Ross wants to be loved.
It's that simple, but it's not that easy."



Never is a girl with a broken soul who doesn't date nice guys and  
can't seem to go to bed at night without crying herself to sleep.  She  
doesn't need any complications in her life, especially not when  
they're attached to a man that could be her emotional twin.



Ty McCabe can't stand Never the first time he meets her.  He's aware  
that the feeling's mutual and the two don't think they'll ever see  
each other again, but when fate takes a hand and puts them both in the  
wrong place at the wrong time, Ty and Never form a tentative  
friendship that opens the door on their dark sides and shows them what  
it's like to live in the light.



"Sometimes, the only way to go forward, is to take a few, careful steps back."



TASTING NEVER EXCERPT:



Ty's hot mouth is on my neck, and I find myself taking short, sharp,  
little breaths as I press my shaking hands to his chest.  If I sleep  
with him again, I'll be making the biggest mistake of my life.  He's  
the first real friend I've ever had, and I don't want to cheapen the  
feelings that are simmering between us.  We made that mistake once  
before, and we survived.  We've been through a lot since then, and I  
know that if I lose him now, I will never be whole again.  Ty is my  
other half, lover or no, and just being around him is enough for me.
    ?Ty,? I say, trying my best to sound stern.  Instead, my voice comes  
out like a butterfly, flutters against Ty's hair and swirls it gently  
against my lips.  I moan and find that my fingers are now curled in  
the fabric of his T-shirt.
    ?Never,? he says back to me, the word like fire against my skin.  In  
those two syllables, I hear how he feels about me.  He thinks he's in  
love.  Ty McCabe thinks he's in love with me.  He doesn't say it  
aloud, but I can tell.  Sex isn't the best way for me to show my  
feelings; I've abused it for far too long that it has somehow lost  
some of its meaning.  I try to tell Ty this, but I can't speak with  
his lips on my throat and his hand sliding across the nape of my neck.
    I run my own hands down his chest and put them beneath his shirt, on  
the hard plane of his belly.  His muscles contract as I press my  
fingers into them, touching, feeling, absorbing the man, the  
complication, that is Ty McCabe.  All the while, my mind is racing in  
circles trying to talk me out of this.
    ?Kiss me,? Ty says and it's not a question, it's a request, albeit a  
gentle one.  His voice is softer than I've ever heard it.  His words  
are naked, stripped of all the bullshit that's happened to him, all of  
the horrible things that mirror my own life.  Ty and I are like twins,  
like two halves of the same whole.  They say that opposites attract,  
but Ty and I are very much the same and the attraction between us  
burns brighter than the sun.  ?Kiss me,? he says again and I do.



 February 1, 2013
Finding Never, a New Adult Novel Recommended for Ages 18 and Up
Never say Never Trilogy: Book Two. Book One, Tasting Never, and Book Three, Keeping Never, are available now!


"Tell me, Never, do you still love him?"



Never Ross and Ty McCabe have come a long way – but they can't stop now. Their pasts are still there, ready to sweep over and consume them if they don't confront them. A visit to Never's family seems like the first logical step, but will it make things better or worse? And what about Noah Scott? Ty is Never's tortured other half, but can he also be the healing balm that she so desperately needs? With McCabe's past still a virtual unknown, Never is going to have to make more than one decision capable of breaking both their hearts.



"Ty has changed; I have changed, and things are not always what they seem."




FINDING NEVER EXCERPT:



“Before you say whatever it is that you're going to say, can I show you something?” he asks as the fog of his breath tangles and dances with mine in the crisp winter air.
“Ty, you don't – ”
He cuts me off.
“Please.” He says the word like it's a question, but it's not. He's not asking my permission. Ty is telling me that he's going to show me whether I like it or not, so I better be ready for it. “I need to show you how much you rock my f*cking world.” And then Ty is kissing me hot and hungry, down my neck and back up again. He's biting my lip and making me bleed, brushing his lips across the beating pulse in my neck, the one that throbs like crazy when he's around.

“Ty, stop,” I say because we're on a playground for God's sake, but he doesn't. He doesn't stop. He adjusts my wrists so that he's holding them with one hand, and although I probably could fight him if I wanted to, I don't. I don't want him to stop, not now, not ever.
 March 1, 2013
Keeping Never, a New Adult Novel Recommended for Ages 18 and Up
Never say Never Trilogy: Book Three. Book One, Tasting Never, and Book Two, Finding Never, are both available now!


“In your pain, I see my own, so I'm going to tell you and only you, okay?”



Never's past might be under control, but Ty's is just starting to unravel. After receiving a phone call from his broken past, tensions run high between Never and Ty, especially with Never deciding to do something she's never done and keep her pregnancy a secret.



While visiting the skeletons in his dark, dark closet, Ty is threatened by all that he once was and all that he thought he'd overcome. With his pain about to consume him, Never is the only one who stands between Ty and relapse, who can help him control his emotions and find peace, but is she up to it? After all, with two tortured souls desperate for a healing touch, are they more of a hindrance to one another than a help?



Love, marriage, and a baby. Three things that Ty and Never didn't see coming. It's judgment time for both of them, time to see if the light really can overcome the dark. Here's to hoping.



“I know you'll make the right decision, no matter how hard it is, no matter if it cuts you into pieces, because you have to believe that I'll be there for you in the end.”




KEEPING NEVER EXCERPT:



Ty enters the bathroom, and I turn my head forward, back towards the large, gray seat in front of me, determined not to give myself away by acting too anxiously. After all, I've seen one too many horrible scenarios in movies regarding the infamous Mile High Club. I suppose now I'll get to find out if it's really a reality or if Ty's just sh*tting with me. I want to erase his pain, though, give him something else to occupy his mind for a little while. After all, he did the same for me on the bus, took something that used to be my weakness, twisted it around so that it was not only a distraction technique but a bonding exercise that drew the two of us together in ways that I can still barely understand. For so, so long, sex was just this thing, this dangerous activity with physical and emotional consequences that I ignored in desperation, wildly fighting to fill that emptiness inside of myself. Now, my feelings for Ty and my family sit there and make my heart tight with love, and sex has become … something else. It's just pleasure and not pain, another way for me to show Ty how I feel and vice versa, a stress reliever, exercise, relaxation … It's all of those things and more. It's something for him and me alone, just the two of us. Just us. Us, us, us.

Author Links





Also Available From CM Stunich


-Broken Pasts (Contemporary Adult Romance)
-F*ck Valentine's Day (Contemporary Romance Erotica)
-Hell Inc. (Comedic Paranormal Romance)
-The Feed (Young Adult Fantasy/Romance)

No comments:

Post a Comment